Psychedelic Psycho



♥ Enihpesoj ♥


Photobucket

| salty&buffy&poppy&jolly | Twilight saga | watching telly | movies | partying | chilling out | reading | shopping | purple | pink | snooping around online | food | slacking the day away | sleeping | R&B | raeggaeton | sun-tanning my life away | travelling | pretty things |




♥ Holla At Me Yall ♥



♥ Get Out ♥


Cynthia
Donald
Genevieve
Jinny
Joann
Joline
Joy
Krisandro
Reena
Ruifang
Yiwen



♥ Statistics ♥






♥ Thursday, January 28, 2010 ♥

22:37


TGIFFFFFFFFFFFFF tomorrow!

This week's been a living hell at work.
So much shite going on, and I can just never finish clearing my emails!
I leave it unmonitored for ten minutes, I get about twenty new emails.
What the fiak, right?!

Well anyway as promised, pictures from Jenny's wedding.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Have a great weekend.
You know you deserve it ;)