Psychedelic Psycho



♥ Enihpesoj ♥


Photobucket

| salty&buffy&poppy&jolly | Twilight saga | watching telly | movies | partying | chilling out | reading | shopping | purple | pink | snooping around online | food | slacking the day away | sleeping | R&B | raeggaeton | sun-tanning my life away | travelling | pretty things |




♥ Holla At Me Yall ♥



♥ Get Out ♥


Cynthia
Donald
Genevieve
Jinny
Joann
Joline
Joy
Krisandro
Reena
Ruifang
Yiwen



♥ Statistics ♥






♥ Wednesday, December 02, 2009 ♥

22:59


WTF?!

I know this isnt exactly the nicest way to start a blog entry after the nearly one-month hiatus, but I seriously had a shock when I visited my blog earlier. Apparently, my Twitter column became someone else's? I think it got messed up when I changed my Twitter account name from josephinesim to mis_enihpesoj. Which means people who have been reading "my" tweets from the blog are actually not reading MY tweets, but another josephinesim's. You know what I mean?
Eeeeeeks.

This is kinda random but recently I learnt a couple of French swear words from my French colleague. Obviously they only taught us nice things like bonjour, merci beaucoup, au revoir etc in school, but swear words are really convenient and useful. Like you SALOPE! hahah.

Ok so how's it going everyone? =)

I'll try to upload some pics soon!