Psychedelic Psycho



♥ Enihpesoj ♥


Photobucket

| salty&buffy&poppy&jolly | Twilight saga | watching telly | movies | partying | chilling out | reading | shopping | purple | pink | snooping around online | food | slacking the day away | sleeping | R&B | raeggaeton | sun-tanning my life away | travelling | pretty things |




♥ Holla At Me Yall ♥



♥ Get Out ♥


Cynthia
Donald
Genevieve
Jinny
Joann
Joline
Joy
Krisandro
Reena
Ruifang
Yiwen



♥ Statistics ♥






♥ Friday, July 31, 2009 ♥

14:58


How time flies.
Exactly one week ago, we were waiting to board our delayed flight to Taipei.
Mind you, it was delayed for two-freaking-hours.
Three in total, if you include the one-hour delay from Taipei back to Sg.
All thanks to Jetstar, really.


Day One: Arrival in Taipei, checked in to CityInn Hotel (I'm giving props to this chic, clean and cheap hotel really - apart from Cyn&Win's ghostly encounter on day 3), whacked Shilin night market.

Day Two: Xi Men Ding where we had lunch, very nice milk tea with pudding, very nice chicken chops, very nice mee sua, manicure, haircut, embraced thunderstorm, bought raincoats only to discover that we looked like colorful death-eaters (wahaha), took a train to Zhong Xiao Fu Xing / Dun Hua, went back to Shilin, and finally Room 18 where I really enjoyed myself. Very happening place with happening crowds, happening DJ and happening music. Like I've tweeted, Sg clubs are lagging by a mile.

Day Three: Lunch at Wu Fen Pu, realising that WFP only opens at 2pm, we took a train to Taipei 101, then back to WFP for intense shopping. Didnt buy much at all. Come evening, we walked across the street to Rao He Night Market for more food, dessert and whatnots. Afterwhich, once again, I think we went back to Shilin Night Market wahahaha.

Day Four: Woke up at freakin 6am to go to Yang Ming Shan. Then, G, C and W went to meet their Citi colleagues (I had no choice but to tag along like a housefly) whilst Bec, John and aunties went Beitou to try out the hotsprings. We then gathered at Dan Shui and went to DS Lao Jie + Fishermen's wharf. Went back to XMD for more shopping and ended the night off by shopping at Carrefour where we bought super a lot of instant noodles haha.

Day Five: XMD again for mala steamboat then Xin Guang San Yue for last minute shopping before we proceed to the airport. Cant believe I have so much money left after the trip. Goes to show I didnt buy much at all.

Not sure if I missed out on anything, but yeah.
Too short a trip, but I enjoyed it tremendously.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket