Psychedelic Psycho



♥ Enihpesoj ♥


Photobucket

| salty&buffy&poppy&jolly | Twilight saga | watching telly | movies | partying | chilling out | reading | shopping | purple | pink | snooping around online | food | slacking the day away | sleeping | R&B | raeggaeton | sun-tanning my life away | travelling | pretty things |




♥ Holla At Me Yall ♥



♥ Get Out ♥


Cynthia
Donald
Genevieve
Jinny
Joann
Joline
Joy
Krisandro
Reena
Ruifang
Yiwen



♥ Statistics ♥






♥ Friday, May 22, 2009 ♥

12:17


Ah Ma Lee has finally sent her portion of the pics.
(What happened to the ghostly ones taken at Fashion Bar?)

Anyway, here goes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Just to let you know, I've lost about 2kgs from the loss of ONE tooth.
I'm constantly hungry (might be due to the medication) but I cant open much of my bloody mouth (pun intended) to masticate! It's such a torture, but I guess it beats going to work, so.... whatever.

DONT CALL ME A WUSS OK!