♥ Thursday, February 26, 2009 ♥
22:22
Like every other Wednesday evenings, I turned on the telly at 10pm in anticipation of watching the American Idol. Instead of Adam Lambert - lo and behold - Britney Spears appeared on the screen. I scowled at the sight of her and went to take my shower. When I returned, she was still on the screen unfortunately. Fine, beggars cant be choosers, I thought to myself, and began to watch the documentary on her. It’s sardonically ironic because I used to think (or rather I still do think) that she looks like a koala bear. No kidding. Don’t you agree?
Anyways it brought a trip down my memory lane where my ex-best friend and I used to hang out and watch MTV and she’d totally worship Britney whilst I would do the same to Christina Aguilera. I mean, the choice is clearly a no-brainer. Why the heck would someone choose a koala over a sex goddess? Hmmmm. (Shut up if you’re gonna tell me you’re an animal lover.)
To my surprise, the documentary was kinda interesting, and man does she have very gorgeous kids!! Towards the end of the interview, the reporter asked her how she’d be defending and protecting herself from all the danger and bad peers and guess what she answered? “To live through life like a karate kid”. Wahahahaha! I thought that totally rocked!!