♥ Monday, November 17, 2008 ♥
00:01
I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(
caught up with ree, the jikis and leon didi last evening for dinner and drinks.
french dinner at jalan bukit merah turned out to be japanese in transition instead :-S
didi left us at winebar for a movie and the boring jikis left us 20 to midnight.
being the oh-so-happening us, ree and i were feeling clubby and we fufilled the desire at somewhere which we promised not to disclose wahahah. that place (in clarke quay) was filled with indians and malays, so go figure.
i will upload the pics once jiki lee sends me her share of it, and that will be the last you see of me in long hair - for months at least, because................. I CUT MY HAIR!!!! like finally, and it's super short!!!! not jiki lee short but short lah, like jiki long. and my mum thinks im "very ugly and looks like a siao char bor" :-S
I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!
:(