♥ Thursday, December 28, 2006 ♥
20:28
gawd, my connection's really affected by the taiwan earthquake.
it bloody took me half an hour to
successfully get into blogger.
can you imagine, if i pull out 3 strands of hair per minute while waiting..
*GASP*
i would've pulled out 90 strands of hair!!
oh wells.
anyway, i have a super good news to annouce.
at bout 1700 hours, i received an sms from the sister who's in NZ.
it read, "
I was having sad thoughts abt us and crying. He asked me if it's abt the subject I always talked abt, then he presented the ring box and asked if I'll marry him. He said he was gonna do it in the mountains when we go hiking. So i laughed and told him okay i'll wait then! Can you imagine my sad tears turned happy tears!"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY.
the moment we've all been waiting for.
family, relatives, her friends, his friends, MY friends, neighbours, everyone.
i couldnt help but tear a little in the midst of doing my work.
tears of happiness that is :)
now, im a step closer to being aunt of cute eurasian nephew(s)/niece(s)!
teeheehee.