Psychedelic Psycho



♥ Enihpesoj ♥


Photobucket

| salty&buffy&poppy&jolly | Twilight saga | watching telly | movies | partying | chilling out | reading | shopping | purple | pink | snooping around online | food | slacking the day away | sleeping | R&B | raeggaeton | sun-tanning my life away | travelling | pretty things |




♥ Holla At Me Yall ♥



♥ Get Out ♥


Cynthia
Donald
Genevieve
Jinny
Joann
Joline
Joy
Krisandro
Reena
Ruifang
Yiwen



♥ Statistics ♥






♥ Thursday, July 06, 2006 ♥

18:08


Portugal lost.
Josephine cried.

And for the whole of today, i've been exceptionally listless.

This is how much i love the team.
I dont even recall being 1/2 as upset when Korea got kicked out.


I know for sure Portugal could have won if not for the dumb penalty given to France. The minute Zidane scored, that was it, I had a hunch they were gonna lose. How fucking right I was. It was super heartwrenching to watch on after that goal, particularly the last few minutes where the Portuguese fought so hard to score an equaliser. Even goalie Ricardo came to aid the team.

SIGHS.

The outcome of their next match doesn't even matter anymore.
The third and fourth placings are nothing but pure formalities....