Psychedelic Psycho



♥ Enihpesoj ♥


Photobucket

| salty&buffy&poppy&jolly | Twilight saga | watching telly | movies | partying | chilling out | reading | shopping | purple | pink | snooping around online | food | slacking the day away | sleeping | R&B | raeggaeton | sun-tanning my life away | travelling | pretty things |




♥ Holla At Me Yall ♥



♥ Get Out ♥


Cynthia
Donald
Genevieve
Jinny
Joann
Joline
Joy
Krisandro
Reena
Ruifang
Yiwen



♥ Statistics ♥






♥ Wednesday, June 29, 2005 ♥

10:20


whahahaha. this is damn funny.
joy, reena & i were talking about this pair of pointed shoes ree wanted to buy, which lead to the topic on this girl who is fucking pretty, fucking rich, and fucking smart (i suppose).
so joy started to tell us that no one is perfect..

She said:
no one is perfect jose.
myabe she has BO (covered by perfume since she's filthy loaded) or she has stinky feet.
lk for me, though i hv a not too pimply complexion, but my legs and fingers are rotting and dry...
lk reena, she has a nice figure, jus nice boobs, but her body is short. LOL (ree dont kill me its the fact)
lk u, u hv nice teeth, and nice EVERYTHING, but u are nt photogenic. but yr real life is so pretty. REALLY LA.
with regards to the above, im not kidding. =)


I replied:
Wahahaha. Damn funny can?! BO covered by perfume..
I guess she is damn hao lian and boastful bah.
Hahaha. I do not have nice nose, I do not have nice BOOBS, I do not have nice eyes okay!


She replied:
whaha.. i dont hv a nice nose either, i hv small eyes even worse, and most imptyl, titless~

I then replied:
Same boat same boat. Haha.
Let's go for nose & boob job please.