♥ Wednesday, December 01, 2004 ♥
10:41
When Celia Choong and Glynis Lim get together, expect nothing but a full blast, ground shuddering, couldn't care less for a fuck, intensive bitching session. Hell do they not care about bad karma at all. Seriously! But it was all good, all good. Hehe =)
It's frightening to see how everyone has morphed into somebody you least expect them to be, say eight fat years ago? This only goes to prove that people
do change. Like what Nis said, "the unhappening ones become so happening (or at least they try to be), and the happening ones are so dull and lifeless now." -which I totally agree.
From the rally:
We met Edwin.
I discovered that my tripping over the long-jump pit incident in 1997, which made me fall flat onto the sand with my pinafore flew up, revealing my beige panties, and myself only realising it after 57 seconds is
still a massive joke which people would never fail to bring up every now and then. SJC could have published a book called "SJC's funniest moments" (instead of the year book which I always look terrible in) and I might even top the list. I reckon they will retain the joke even until the day I lay in my coffin. And yet those that get to live longer will prolly laugh through their dentures at my wake. [[rolls eyes]]
GO SLY! but I like Taufik too.