Psychedelic Psycho



♥ Enihpesoj ♥


Photobucket

| salty&buffy&poppy&jolly | Twilight saga | watching telly | movies | partying | chilling out | reading | shopping | purple | pink | snooping around online | food | slacking the day away | sleeping | R&B | raeggaeton | sun-tanning my life away | travelling | pretty things |




♥ Holla At Me Yall ♥



♥ Get Out ♥


Cynthia
Donald
Genevieve
Jinny
Joann
Joline
Joy
Krisandro
Reena
Ruifang
Yiwen



♥ Statistics ♥






♥ Monday, November 29, 2004 ♥

09:54


The only adjective that can truly summarise my life: SCREWED. I grew up in poverty with minimal or no playmates; unlike everyone else who has annoying sibling(s) of similar age to fight with. I don't live in a castle or anything thereof. I was only smart for my two years in kindergarden. Never, never met the consensus of having to keep a pet, even until now, unless you consider mealworms as pets. Have always been breakfast/lunch/tea/dinner/supper for what I deem should be extinct instead of dodo birds mosquitoes (and even as I type, I'm scratching). Mom's always giving shite every now and then, like this morning. Gawd I envy people with nice parents. In fact, I think everyone except me has rich and great parents. I'd be happy if she doesn't yell at poor unbothered dad for one day. I'm only asking for one day. Is this how the adults communicate? Where is the love?

And who the fuck am I to question and complain when there're famished kids out there going foodless for days or even weeks, innocents dying from wars/accidents, people that do not even have proper shelters, the old and sickly, and the list never stops? However, because of my scepticism in fate, I blame it on luck. Doesn't smile very often on me, does it?