♥ Tuesday, October 05, 2004 ♥
10:17
Which absurd moron would hurt themselves from daily teeth-brushing with an electric Braun toothbrush? Well, that would have to be
me. The left edge of my mouth got stucked in the gap of the brush. Right now, even as I type, the excruciating pain (from the open-wound) is causing speech defect and unwillingness of jaw movements. Please do not crack a joke or make me eat burgers (I'll kick you). Critical lesson learnt is to change the stupid brush when it's time to.
Why do such calamities always and only happen to me?!
Been doing loads of researches on the different Unis, degrees, faculties and what-nots. Will need to seek professional advices from contacts of different walks/ages/sexes of life. Driving lessons - on its way to commencement. Having the seven-hours sleep everynight still makes me incredulously pooped by the next morning. I saw this stop-over of life coming, back in Poly days. I never knew how burdened and disturbed one can get. Things to accomplish/attain/complete/satisfy becomes dauntingly perpetual. *shakes head
Get me out of this transition!
Good luck to those lovedbyme fellows for their exams! (Though not much luck left judging by my current situation. Take it!)