Psychedelic Psycho



♥ Enihpesoj ♥


Photobucket

| salty&buffy&poppy&jolly | Twilight saga | watching telly | movies | partying | chilling out | reading | shopping | purple | pink | snooping around online | food | slacking the day away | sleeping | R&B | raeggaeton | sun-tanning my life away | travelling | pretty things |




♥ Holla At Me Yall ♥



♥ Get Out ♥


Cynthia
Donald
Genevieve
Jinny
Joann
Joline
Joy
Krisandro
Reena
Ruifang
Yiwen



♥ Statistics ♥






♥ Wednesday, October 27, 2004 ♥

11:42


It's a shame I never get to strike off anything from my wishlist.

1. Driving license - in a couple of months' time I hope.
2. Degree - in a few years' time I pray.
3. Prada stuff - it will only happen after I get my Degree and start grossing like Bill. (Note: borned a pauper)
4. Pampered holiday - after I earn my Degree, gross like Bill, I'll drag my Prada gears along the streets of Milan.
5. Guess watch - subsequent to concluding points 2, 3 and 4, I'll be feasting like a King then and afterwhich, I'd be podgy enough to wear it :)