Psychedelic Psycho



♥ Enihpesoj ♥


Photobucket

| salty&buffy&poppy&jolly | Twilight saga | watching telly | movies | partying | chilling out | reading | shopping | purple | pink | snooping around online | food | slacking the day away | sleeping | R&B | raeggaeton | sun-tanning my life away | travelling | pretty things |




♥ Holla At Me Yall ♥



♥ Get Out ♥


Cynthia
Donald
Genevieve
Jinny
Joann
Joline
Joy
Krisandro
Reena
Ruifang
Yiwen



♥ Statistics ♥






♥ Sunday, October 10, 2004 ♥

13:33


Euphoria'04

Got there at bout 1600 and the queue was beyond imagination. The crowd was mostly filled wit Shinhwa and Machi fanatics. Water bottles weren't allowed in there and each bottle of Ice Mountain costs 2 bucks! Talk about money-minds. The marathon didnt start till 1800 and we stood all the way till 0000. Wonder legs we've got. Our respiratory systems were mental! Got us through foul perspiration/hair/body etc. you name it!

Zetan Spore: (2 English guys) Ignited the concert with kickass deejaying skills. Great base, great beats, great energy they've got. The effort was applaudable though it lasted a little too long - 2 hours that is.

Shinhwa: Need I say more? They are the reason why I was there and dayam! Junjin was HOT HOT HOT! He didnt speak much, in fact, I dont remember seeing him speak at all. Firstly, I believe he sucks at English, and secondly, my baby's too shy lar. Lia and Nis, remember how skeptical we were with Hyesung, Andy and Eric's English proficiency?! Well guess what? They can speak fluently! Minwoo just wants to be the sweetest with his *Sarang Hae* action and his smile got my knees even weaker from the many hours of standing. I declare Hyesung Mr. Demure cause he supposedly stayed in to grab whatever sleep he could while some of the others hit the clubs on Friday night. Still, my shy-guy Jin tops the list (and I was pretty sure he looked at me. Haha). They performed Perfect man/T.O.P/Hey, come on!/First Love/Brand new.
Note: They made me a very happy girl last night.

All-4-one: 4 big guys that were spontaneous and brilliant at acappella.

Palmy: This Thai/Belgian eurasian that had hair like Shakira's and dressed like a gypsy. Powerful vocals.

Machi: As much as I enjoyed Shinhwa's performance, I thought Machi brought the house down with their awesome hiphop music + incredible breakdancing + mind-boggling bodies! Shinhwa's performance was slightly inferior to theirs, but hey, I still love them. That Machi didi wasnt around to display his far-fetched tongue twisting skills though. However, they brought the best performance for the night. Hail Machi, hail!

Lena Park: An undersized Korean lady with a humungous voice. Very very strong and clear vocals that got me in awe.

Shin: (The Taiwanese band) I am absolutely positive that the lead singer (Ah Xing) looked at us (Gee and myself) cause by the time Shinhwa and Machi's performances were over, the crowd was already beginning to disperse, and we were left standing right in front. I like that 'One night in Beijing' cover. Other than that, nothing was audible cos he was practically screaming his head off into the microphone.

MLTR: Was only left wit 10% of energy by the time they were performing, and thus, we left at the 2nd song. I bet they were fantastic too.

Managed to take pictures with Shinhwa after the concert! Man, Jin was tall!!
"Junjin/Minwoo Oppa, Sarang Hae Yo!"

________________________________________
Acknowlegements
I've got 1 very special person to thank: Gee, thanks for everything. It wouldnt be realised if not for your patience and tolerence. What would I be w/o you? [Love]
Pee and Eve: Thank you just for being there. Your presence (besides Shinhwa's) was all that mattered. [Love]

To all the gruesome guys that just wanna stand in front of me and block my friggin view, you suck! Are you gay?! Why do u wanna catch Shinhwa so badly?? [Pui]