♥ Wednesday, September 29, 2004 ♥
15:35
I know this is gonna make me sound unbelievably bimbotic (even though the mentioned own the largest juggly-jugs and yes, I happen to be of envy) but hey, I seriously do think I'm growing on the arms, face, and tummy. HANG ON, before anyone starts rolling their eyes and shrieking at me, allow me to explain. I don't care if that makes me a flat-chested scrub-board or thereabouts, I just wanna look bones and skin. Not to the extreme effect of Calista Flockhart, but skeletal enough. Because I truly am growing (sideways) albeit long past puberty.
Okay, this is getting way too blonde-talk. Whatever. My goal for the month is to consume less junks. Please help me realise it.
I can hardly think of anyone (
proven fact though) that blogs as much as I do, or should I say, have as much free time in the world to be blogging every other day as I do. Look, over-eating plus hanging around doing
nothing in the office equivalates putting on weight. Tell me, how not to be fat?!
I got so absurdly bored that I decided to utilise man's brilliant invention called Internet and if not for the dear-old, I would have died in this graveyard - literally.
Here are some of my humble discoveries:
1. ANTM - Winner of Cycle II
2. ANTM - Contestants of Cycle III
3. Finalists of Singapore Idols' blogs (much thanks to MSN - told you i was deadbored)
4. My element's "Water" (or is is "Earth"? Ack! I cant even remember!) in Geomacy and yada yada. The rest you prolly wouldnt be interested in.