♥ Wednesday, August 11, 2004 ♥
22:20
You came and left, literally.
From the last, life has been roller-coaster you told me
were you too exhausted by then?
did the lorry driver not see you?
We will never find the answers to these questions.
Im sorry I only found out 2 weeks after
I was in a state of awe and disbelief (still am) even though we rarely talked anymore after TEP.
You told me you finally passed your basic theory
you told me you had your license
you bought your first and last bike
and now i wish you never did.
It only seemed like yesterday when I saw you ride pass the bus-stop and waved at me.
Everything became amazingly vivid.
Im torn by what happened.
---------------------
Today's the long awaited graduation day for most of us. Notice i used 'most' cos i wasnt the least bit enthusiastic nor thrilled. Not till the part where we have to queue and go up the stage to collect that stupid empty folder. I was shaking, my palms perspiring, and lips trembling. Intensified. The ceremony ended bout 2 hours later and many gathered around the auditorium for last minute snaps and shots of their good old NYP school/classmates. Will prolly upload the pics soon. I miss school, and sad enough its back to shenton way tmr. I dread it oh-so much.
Cycled around punggol park wit gee and it was fab. I havent cycled in the longest time. Thank you :) Oh, and im not a lousy cyclist even though i got mud stuck in your bike and was practically bumping into everyone on my way back home. It was just too big lar. I want a bike for birthday, or even new blades. And i need a new pair of track shoes for jogging. I believe Reena and Joy witnessed how tragically my old ones gave way during NAPFA. Crap.
Oh, and Singapore Idol truly cracks me up. The dumbest morons that ever existed. Mean? Come on, how do u explain that LEMON TREE guy and the BANANA man? Lamest shits.