Psychedelic Psycho



♥ Enihpesoj ♥


Photobucket

| salty&buffy&poppy&jolly | Twilight saga | watching telly | movies | partying | chilling out | reading | shopping | purple | pink | snooping around online | food | slacking the day away | sleeping | R&B | raeggaeton | sun-tanning my life away | travelling | pretty things |




♥ Holla At Me Yall ♥



♥ Get Out ♥


Cynthia
Donald
Genevieve
Jinny
Joann
Joline
Joy
Krisandro
Reena
Ruifang
Yiwen



♥ Statistics ♥






♥ Sunday, August 08, 2004 ♥

13:08


Came up with a poem but decided not to post it cos it was rather cheesy.
Rhymed, but cheesy.
Just when I thought everything at work was begining to pick up from its lowest, I was thrown into the pit again. The hierarchical sensitivity will never fade away like I thought it might. Crap. Big fucks. I hate them. I hate what Im doing. I hate the bitches from IT and Tampines. I hate the way they think so highly of themselves. I hate the interns from London - they think they're the best. Ugly fucks. Rich, brainy, but filthy inside out. I hate it when Bryan chucked me with the entire roadshow preparation and expects me to do something bout it w/o even furnishing the least details. I hate what Im doing, I hate what I wear to work everyday, I hate the people Im forced to interact with, I hate the dirty toilet, I hate everyone and everything about that place. This is so not what I want as a living. I need to think twice about what I really want in this fucked up life of mine.