Psychedelic Psycho



♥ Enihpesoj ♥


Photobucket

| salty&buffy&poppy&jolly | Twilight saga | watching telly | movies | partying | chilling out | reading | shopping | purple | pink | snooping around online | food | slacking the day away | sleeping | R&B | raeggaeton | sun-tanning my life away | travelling | pretty things |




♥ Holla At Me Yall ♥



♥ Get Out ♥


Cynthia
Donald
Genevieve
Jinny
Joann
Joline
Joy
Krisandro
Reena
Ruifang
Yiwen



♥ Statistics ♥






♥ Monday, July 12, 2004 ♥

23:21


What I am about to type is too irating not to blog about.
Got lost in IP looking for Kelly Services
went up to the 2nd storey by escalator - still lost.
Approached this shop tenant and this is what happened:
Me, wearing a smile: "Hi, may I know how do I get to the 26th floor?"
That hideous fat-ass: "Obviously you have to take a lift!"
I was fucking stunned but still trying to keep my cool: "Why of course. But do you happen to know where the elevator might be?"
Fat bitch: "downstairs"
What can I say?
I guess it wasnt the most tactful question.
*shrugs*

Bumped into Yingwei at PS and she's just like before, crazy and stuff.
And she happened to be watching Mean Girls as well
Lindsay Lohan's got the largest jugs for girls her age!
The bimbotic show's pretty entertaining afterall - they mentioned dykes and stuff akin.